Learning ballet at our studio promotes good posture, poise and strength. We work on developing a confident, happy and energetic dancers, learning skills and stamina that can be used in any area of life.
We teach a syllabus devised by the Royal Academy of Dance (RAD). This work is carefully graded to suit children to develop ballet skills slowly & carefully while encouraging enthusiasm and freedom of dance.
Our age levels are designed to fit with NZ school year age groups. Students in Year 1 (turning 6 before June 1st cutoff as a general rule) are in the Primary level.
- 3:30 Tuesday in Seatoun with Genevieve
- 3:45 Tuesday in Thorndon with Georgia
- 10:15 Saturday in Thorndon with Suzanne
- 10:15 Saturday in Thorndon with Mary
- 10:30 Saturday in Khandallah with Georgia
- 10:30 Sunday in Thorndon with Mary